Kato Enterprises is committed to the promotion of responsible drinking and ensuring that our consumers are fully informed when making their choices.
Alcohol should be drunk in moderation and if enjoyed within recommended amounts can be part of a healthy lifestyle.
The Department of Health advises that women should drink no more than 2-3 units of alcohol per day and men should drink no more than 3-4 units of alcohol per day. This advice applies whether you drink every day, once or twice a week, or occasionally.
The labels on the bottles of alcoholic beverages we supply include information on the total number of units contained in a bottle and the alcoholic strength. We advise all consumers to use this information to make responsible choices.
There are some instances in which alcoholic drinks should not be consumed
- Drink and drive
- Operate machinery, use electrical equipment or work at heights after drinking
- Drink heavily before playing sport
- Drink while on certain medications – ask your doctor if you are unsure
- Binge drink – it can lead to health and other problems
- Drink when you are pregnant
For more guidance and information about alcohol consumption please visit: